I think that carrot fries are going to be the new yam fry. I’m a big fan of yam or sweet potato fries so when I heard about these carrot fries from my friend stephanie (go check out her brand new blog!) I knew that I had to try them out.
They aren’t as “firm” as traditional potato french fries but man are they ever good! I wish that I would have used more than just 4 carrots because they were gone before I knew it!
Here’s the recipe:
Carrots ( I used 4 which was a nice amount for one person, they shrink in size so make more than you think you need)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Spices (I used Seasoning Salt but I’m excited to try all sorts of flavour combinations)
1. Set oven temp to 400 degrees
2. Cut carrots into “french fries”. I cut mine in half lengthwise and then in half again which seemed to work.
3. Place olive oil in a bowl and toss the carrots to coat.
4. Place onto cookie sheet and sprinkle with spices.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy.