I know that I’ve been terribly slack with this project but I am still determined to keep making projects and posting them on this blog. I’m finding it a bit of a struggle to balance my marathon schedule with working, photography, and feeding myself in between (sleep? who needs sleep?) With all of that said this project I think will turn from 365 projects over the course of one year into one which ends whenever the day comes that I post the project for 365, most likely a few months after the original end. I think this will both lighten my guilt over letting this project slide and will also give me some motivation back to keep on some sort of schedule.
Anyways, back to the Polymer Alphabet Book that I’ve been working on. I made animals for the letters I all the way to P but there was a tragic disaster on my desk and most of the animals were damaged or migrated to various parts of the room before I could photograph them. I spent some time reassembling them and in time I’ll get them posted. Here are I,J,K, and L